- We were looking for a tutor to help our daughter prepare for an entrance assessment for an independent school. We chose Peak Tuition because of their specialist experience in this area of tuition. Daniel has tutored our daughter for several months and we have been delighted by her progress and how much she enjoys the lessons. Daniel is obviously very competent in this area and we felt reassured that our daughter was going in to the exam feeling confident that she had done as much as she could to prepare (she passed). I would highly recommend Peak Tuition to other parents.
Entrance Exam Prep, Cheshire
- “My son gets on very well with his tutor, he finds that they explain things more clearly than his school teachers do. He is beginning to participate more in class which is a great sign he is becoming confident with his maths.
Dean actually looks forward to his tuition which is a first! His tutor makes the lesson fun but with good learning skills at the same time.
I would highly recommend Peak Tuition to any parent who is looking for extra tuition for their child.”
Senior Tuition, Cheshire
- “I have been amazed at the progress my child has made in such a short space of time. In particular, I am impressed with the way that the tutor got to know my child, and quickly started to build their confidence. My child looks forward to his lessons, and always seems to have fun! I would highly recommend.”
Prep Tuition, Hale Barns
- “In a very short space of time, Daniel has gained the attention and respect of my son, who is now trying hard with his English. I have already had positive feedback from my son’s school and I am confident that Daniel will be of huge help. He is extremely professional and the way he has motivated my son is exactly what I was hoping for, if not more. I highly recommend Daniel.”
GCSE Tuition, Winwick
- “Daniel has started tutoring my youngest son, he has engaged with him very well and Michael looks forward to the lessons; they have had a great start. Daniel is very professional, extremely helpful, flexible and accommodating. So much so that we have now engaged his services for my eldest son who suffers from Dyscalculia.”
Entrance Exam Prep, Croft
- “After passing his English Language GCSE last year, with you along all the way, it was the English Literature that he has been studying towards this year, and with your help and support, mt son felt confident going into his exams; he feels he has done the best he can.
The time my son has spent with you has not only seen his chances of good GCSEs grades grow, but his confidence grow. His belief in himself as a person and the way he looks at his future is a joy to behold.”
GCSE Tuition, Cheshire
- “He has quickly got to grips with what my year 4 son needs to improve most (which is slightly different to where I originally thought he needed most focus).
My son declared last week that he felt Daniel had inspired him. Homework has definitely been less painful in the last couple of weeks, long may it continue.”
Entrance Exam Prep, Hale Barns
- “…Without his guidance, we would have been carrying on his homework as normal and not really achieving much progress. Daniel also looked at our son’s record of achievement, and immediately picked up on things that the school could improve in the classroom to support our son – these suggestions received great feedback from the school and have since been implemented.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use Daniel again, and will certainly be asking him to come back in 6 months’ time to assess our son’s progress.“
Education Consultancy, Alderley Edge
- “Elliot has really enjoyed his first few sessions and looks forward to them. We are very pleased with progress so far, and have noted in particular how Elliot is allowed time to explore and find the right answer for himself or critique his own performance, rather than being simply told what to do.
It is very helpful for both us and Elliot to focus on the variety of texts/writing styles that could feature in the SATS and the different approaches and techniques for each.”
Prep Tuition, Culcheth
- Daniel tutored our son Alex weekly for 5 months in preparation for his senior school entrance examinations. During this time we found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. He quickly identified our son’s weaknesses and established a great rapport with him. Alex actually came to enjoy his sessions, which although he found them challenging, Daniel won him round with his sense of humour.
He gained an academic scholarship for one school and gained entrance successfully into our preferred first choice school, The Grange Senior School. Our son actually said the test was “quite easy!”, which we are sure was a result of his thorough preparation with Daniel. When I asked him did he think Daniel had helped him, he was emphatic in his reply of “yes definitely ” and he asked if he could also write a testimonial!
Entrance Exam Prep, Cheshire
- Daniel was amazing, he taught me more effective methods in maths, verbal reasoning and creative writing than my school. He also improved my vocabulary and now I am less distracted doing work.
The lessons were actually fun and I liked his sense of humour. The sessions were better than school because they were more challenging and I got taught what I needed to know for the entrance examination; at school they only did local schools’ past papers. Overall I had a successful time with Daniel and he helped me a lot.
Alex, age 10